Saturday, July 9, 2011

Evening's Dinner

Two posts in one day. Am I starting to spoil you? Maybe you were just really curious to find out what I'd choose for dinner with so many tasty choices as an option. But you'll have to wait another second, because before dinner I had a snack.



SNACK
-----------
Fresh berries with creme fraiche

And now, for dinner tonight, drum roll please....



DINNER
------------------
Eliza's brats (cooked in Guinness)
Served over Bubbies sauerkraut
With Coleman's mustard
With fresh sliced tomatoes, basil, grated parm and balsamic vinaigrette.
Plus.... A beer! (Smithwicks)

OK, so I know that beer is absolutely NOT part of the Primal Blueprint, but I consider the occasional beer part of my 20%. Besides, there are some things that just aren't done -- and eating a beer brat on the weekend without an accompanying glass of cold beer is one of those things.

DESSERT
--------------
3 squares (1/2 serving) of Chocolove -- Almonds & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate

ACTIVITY
------------------
No formal exercise today. I spent an hour walking around the farmers' markets this morning, straightened and vacuumed the house and cleaned and prep'ed all those veggies. Consider it Moving Frequently at a Slow Pace or consider it a Rest day. I suppose it's all on your perspective. Either way, it was enough for me today. I'll probably use the foam roller and do some light stretches before going to bed. Aside from that, I'm calling it a day! Thanks for following along with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment